Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to my Molly | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to my Molly

Share It:
Molly turns 5 today. I can't believe it. She is growing up to be such a good person and I'm so proud of her. She is kind, thoughtful, funny, and polite. We will let the fact that her favorite word is "poop" slide for today.

5 months

Last night we did our jack-o-lanterns and they turned out cute!  I'd have better pictures but my camera died in the middle of it all. sigh. not a photographer I guess!  We did small pumpkins this year too just because it was easier than wrestling big ones. I did feel a little regretful afterwards because having a big j-o-l on your porch is part of the whole experience.




Cheers!
jenny

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!