Painted Fireplace at Primitive and Proper | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Painted Fireplace at Primitive and Proper

Share It:
This is to prove to my naysayers that painting a fireplace is the right thing to do when  you no likey.

Cassie at  Primitive and Proper  shows us how it's done! I can't post pics bc I'm on my sister's computer (no heat yet!) but go look at that, Dad and everyone else who walked in and said "You aren't going to paint that, right?"  Cassie transformed her space and made that outdated fireplace look fresh and modern. And I adore the color as opposed to painting it white (which is good too!). It is quite dramatic and I can absolutely promise that in 10 years she won't look at it and go "Now why did I paint that brick?" Rather, she's more likely to say "Why didn't Jenny paint her brick?"

Cheers!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!