Latest & Greatest Friday Link Party #7 and Features! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Latest & Greatest Friday Link Party #7 and Features!

Share It:
I'm sorry this is so, so late. We were shopping today and I didn't get a chance to post it earlier. But better late than never, I always say!  Or at least I say it when I'm late.

So here are a few of my favorites from last week!

These Moments of Mine created this beautiful reading nook. Aren't the colors so cheerful?  Who doesn't want to pull up a beanbag and rest for a spell with a good book here?





Art is Beauty shared her gorgeous holiday wreath. I love the combo of the rustic with the glam. And you'll never believe what she made those pretty fabric flowers from!  




How's the Married Life made this entry table. I think it's even prettier than the expensive inspiration version!  Love her color on it too.




Keeping Up With the Cyperts baked yummy red velvet brownies. There is nothing not to like here!  She frosted them with white chocolate icing which I could imagine frosting a million things with in addition to the brownies! 








6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Jenny! I'd love to have you stop by my blog and link up to my brand spankin new link party "Awesome Inspiration by You" @ tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my wreath!! With the busy Holiday, this was a nice surprise to come home to.
    Thanks again,
    Karin
    www.artisbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to your party and leading me to your fabulous blog. I am now following you! Best, My from Space 46

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite to join your party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I'll link up my next project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!