17 Valentine's Day Desserts | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

17 Valentine's Day Desserts

Share It:
Link up to this week's party!

I was browsing around the interwebs looking for a special Valentine's Day dessert and thought I'd share what I found! We're staying in this year to save money but I want our dinner to feel special nonetheless.

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
There is not one thing not to like here. Red velvet? OK! Cheesecake?  OK!  Brownies?  OK!

Devil's Food Cake
This looks luscious and so special!



Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Cheesecake is always so decadent and rich, adding chocolate just makes it sublime.


The Best Chocolate Mousse
This dessert takes only two ingredients!



Fancy Purplish Pink diamond ring
Yes, Tiffany. That is "fancy."  It's also $650,000. And it's not dessert. But I sure as heck wouldn't say no if Jim had one of those for me after dinner!

Cranberry White Chocolate Bars
These are so sweet and pretty!  Cranberries and white chocolate make a beautiful flavor combination!


Chocolate Pots
Look at how pretty these chocolate pots are when you do them in cute cups!


Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake
I love the pink layers!  What a sweet surprise and so festive!



Neapolitan Cake
This cake is so beautiful with it's gorgeous layers!  I bet it tastes delicious.



Mocha Crepe Cake
I've been wanting to try a crepe cake and this one looks yummy. Maybe I'll make it for our dinner!



Nutella Meringues
Anything is better with Nutella!



Chocolate Macarons
Macarons are the new cupcake. They are all the rage and you can make them in so many flavors! 



Molten Mocha Cakes
Nothing says love like oozing chocolate!



Buttermilk Tartlets with Berries
Not every special Valentine's Day dessert needs to be chocolate!




Coconut Cake
Coconut cake with lemon curd in the layers is one of my personal favorites.




Chocolate Fondue
What is more special than sharing this dessert with your favorite person?  Ok, not sharing it would be more special. HA HA HA! kidding.




Tiramisu
Tiramisu means "pick me up" in Italian and this creamy dessert certainly does just that.  Tiramisu is easier to make than it looks, too.  I've made this recipe but I did it in a large container instead of the individual ones.



And my ultimate favorite chocolate mousse....

Chocolate Mousse
The recipe didn't have a picture but assure you, it's amazing!


Hope these give you ideas to sweeten up your Valentine's Day!
Cheers!
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em all. But...my faves:
    1. Purplish pink diamond ring
    2. Buttermilk tartlets
    3. Coconut cake

    They all look yummy. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature and the other links all look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!