Guest Blogger: My Covered Bridge | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Guest Blogger: My Covered Bridge

Share It:
I am so excited to be sharing my blog with Kristen at My Covered Bridge! You can find me guest blogging over there today!  We are swapping blogs for the day and I'm so glad!  You'll love Kristen!

Hi!  I'm Kristen from My Covered Bridge!  I'm SO excited to be a guest blogger today at Days of Chalk and Chocolate!  Since I'm still pretty new to this blogging world, let me introduce myself.  I'm a happily married stay-at-home mom with four not so little kids.  My husband, Craig, and I are completely remodeling and decorating a home we bought six years ago.  I love diving into these projects - and now I love sharing them with everyone through my blog!






Here are a couple of my favorite projects.  I gave new life to an old dresser that I bought for $30.  It was in bad shape when I found it -




After some prep and painting, I turned it into this -




I also updated a pair of old candlesticks that I had -




And turned them into this -




I hope you stop by My Covered Bridge - you can see how I turned an old $10 door into my headboard, how I made a dance floor for my daughter's sweet sixteen party, or what my new kitchen looks like (after we completely gutted the old 1980's version).  And, of course, I'd like to thank Jenny for having me here today! I've had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!