Features and Latest and Greatest #24 | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Features and Latest and Greatest #24

Share It:
Yesterday and today have been a whirl. I have been so tired lately. Not sure why but I am finding it hard to plug through a day. I even fell asleep on the couch today for a little bit!  That's why my features are a day late!  Sorry!

Here are the most viewed links!  And there were a ton of great looking recipes this week so if you haven't checked out last week's party I suggest you do!  And if you are a feature, I'd love if you would grab my button! :  )


Shabby Chic Dresser



Orb Chandelier



And some of my faves too!

Ladybug Cupcakes



Chalkboard Fridge



Let's move onto what you're doing this week!  I can't wait!  Thanks for linking up!



16 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Jenny! Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! How excited what I to see my dresser as the thumbnail on your features post!! I am SO excited. Thanks so much for featuring me. YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, thanks for stopping by and inviting me over. I'm so happy to link up and become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party - I am now a follower! Would love for you to follow me ;)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my little newbie blog! I'm glad you liked my buffet and asked me to come party with you ;) - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, thanks for hosting, and hope you get your energy back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jenny! Thanks for the invitation! Following you on Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite Jenny! I'm happy to pop over and PaRTy!!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite Jenny! I am more then happy to pop over and ParTy!!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I'm linking up for the first time! I found you through Tammy @ Type A.
    I'm a new follower and grabbed your button for my sidebar. Hope you stop by and consider following me too!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by. Love your blog. New Follower. Hope you can stop by Simple & Sweet Fridays...

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for featuring my Ladybug Cupcakes!! Great start to my weekend. :) Hope you enjoy yours, too!! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for another great party! Enjoy your weekend!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I was late to the party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!