Features and Link Party! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Features and Link Party!

Share It:
Thanks for coming back to see last week's features and to link up this week! 

Here are some favorites!


Chalk Paint Pantry
Anne did a beautiful job on her panty. I love the chalkboard!




Thrifted Bed Makeover
I think it's great that this bed was redone in such a vibrant color!




Receiving Blanket Quilt
This is such a beautiful keepsake!





Bowling Party
Look at all the detail that went into this party!  Those bowling pin bottles are so cute!




Artichoke Crab Dip
Wow!  This would be great to serve at some of the summer events coming up!



And now onto the party!!  YEE HAW!!


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my bowling party!! I'm so honored! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features, I love that red headboard! Just linked to you party for the first time. Thank you for hosting!

    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the features - especially the head and foot boards!!!
    Have a great weekend - and thanks for hosting
    Hugs
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this great party each week, Jenny! Have a fabulous weekend making memories with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! and have a fabulous weekend, xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring our Recieving Blanket Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting...I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your party looks like so much fun :) I love all the features. That red headboard looks amazing. I love that armoire with the chalk paint, too! I went over there and she has already painted it again :)

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my red bed makeover! I've never been featured before, it is such an honor! Thanks for hosting the party each week!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenny, thank you for your lovely comment on my tutu ballet bag. I've just found your site and joined your link party...with a completely different project this time. Cheers, Megan (www.meggipeg.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!