Features! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Features!

Share It:
Ahhhh, I just love features, don't you?  It's such fun to feel like a mini blog celebrity for 10 seconds!  WOO HOO!

Here are some faves:

Photo Transfers

What a sweet transformation!  And her transfer method looks easy!



Chair Makeover

You won't believe where this chair started! 


Chalk Paint Coasters

I think this is such a cute idea!  Everyone could write their names on their coasters to find their drinks.



French Door Makeover

So pretty!  And check out the other details too!


Fabric Storage

We teachers have used these things for years to hold craft supplies. So why don't I use one for my fabric now?  So smart!



And these wasn't a link up from last week's party but I think they are fab and wanted to share!

DIY Can Storage

I spent 20 minutes today trying to find a place to put something like this. I love love love it!


Kitchen Reveal

Shannon's kitchen looks like it came out of a cottage magazine!



Pantry and Kitchen

Her pantry is envy worth, cute, and polka dotted but WOW!  The rest of her kitchen rocks too!


Thanks to all who linked up!

Cheers!
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny =)

    Thanks so much for including our kitchen. Those are some fab features! WOW! Knot All That I seam did such a great job and that photo is so pretty. Have a wonderful week/end ;) Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! So many wonderful ideas! I love the chalk paint coasters! I have a ton of square tile, so I think I will do this! Thanks! Would love to have you all in my group on FB, Southern Junkers Group! Check us out! If you like, ask to join on the group page! Would love to sahre your awesome page with my group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jenny for featuring my photo transferred sewing box and for stopping by my blog to let me know. I am very honored!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited to have my Polka Dot Pantry and kitchen featured. Thanks so much, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for featuring my White French Door Makeover. That is super sweet of you! I love linking up on your blog. Everyone is so talented. x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my chair, Jenny. I appreciate the shout out!

    Also, thanks for hosting the party each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!