Features! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Features!

Share It:
There were sooooo many great projects and recipes linked up this week!  Here are some of your faves!

Coke Marinade

I have to pin this so I can use it during the summer bbqs coming up!  It looks so easy and so yummy!



Lemon Cake Bars

Don't these look luscious?  You won't believe how easy the recipe is!



Craft Room Reveal

Prepare to be wowed by this craft room!  The colors are so sweet and inspiring!



Ikea Makeover

I love how she used what she had to get the look she wanted for her love seat!  So smart!



Painted Rug

I think this is one of the best painted rugs I've seen!  I love the colors!



Triple Chocolate Mousse Cakes

Do I even need to say anything here??  Sign me up for this!!


Thank you to everyone who linked up!  If you were featured I'd be so happy if you grabbed my button for your blog some place!  : )

See you tomorrow for the party!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great surprise! To be included with the other awesome features is very humbling! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my IKEA love seat it is an honor to be among these amazing talents
    xoxo
    Rasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is BLOWN away that his coke marinade was featured. I was BLOWN away that it was on THIS amazing blog! I told him "babe, you don't understand this a HUGE deal" Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny,

    Thank you so much for the feature! It means a lot when someone else says "You got it right!" I've got a special place on my blog for your button!

    xox

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!