A New Favorite of Mine: Urbane Jane | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

A New Favorite of Mine: Urbane Jane

Share It:
I came across a blog I am falling in love with.  Have your visited Jane over at Urbane Jane?  If not, please do. She is a really nice person and she has beautiful taste. Take a look at her nursery reveal!




And she painted these pretty curtains!


That's all you get from me!  You have to visit her to see the before (you won't believe it's the same room) and more pictures of the after. I'd also browse around for a while. I bet you'll enjoy her blog as much as I do.

Cheers!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad that you like the nursery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny, thanks for sharing her blog. It is a wonderful read with great projects, Helen
    www.abritofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no decorating mad skilz, so I envy people like Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!