Blog Feature: Magnolia Mommy Made Kitchen Reveal | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Blog Feature: Magnolia Mommy Made Kitchen Reveal

Share It:
Don't you love meeting new or new-to-you blogs?  Recently I was introduced to Jody at Magnolia Mommy Made and I am so excited to share her new kitchen with you! 
Well, not exactly new but spiffed up!  Jody painted the cabinets with Anne Sloan Chalk Paint, painted her oak trim, changed her brass hardware to oil rubbed bronze with spray paint, and added some chalkboard accents for fun.  See what a little paint and some small changes can do?  Her kitchen feels lighter and more modern to me.



I urge you to go visit her site for more pictures of her kitchen makeover!  But in the meantime, here are pictures of some of her other projects.
I also enjoyed looking at her wreaths and other crafts!  I hope you'll check Magnolia Mommy Made too!
Cheers!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for checking out my kitchen remodel and featuring it on your fantastic blog! You always have great ideas and inspire me to stay crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!