Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches (No Ice Cream Maker Needed!!) | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches (No Ice Cream Maker Needed!!)

Share It:
Hi friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend. We did! I can't wait to show you all my big purchase I made today!  You won't believe the bargain I found!  But before that, I am also excited to show you my newest invention:  pumpkin pie ice cream sandwiches! The pumpkin ice cream is homemade (sort of) but you don't need an ice cream maker!



For the pumpkin pie ice cream:
1 cup softened vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Adjust these amounts to your liking!

Stir together until blended. Refreeze for 15 minutes or so.


For the ice cream sandwiches:
Pumpkin pie ice cream
light Cool Whip or real whipped cream
graham crackers

Dollop a TBS of ice cream and a TBS of Cool Whip on a graham cracker square and top with the other graham cracker. My ice cream was super soft still so I put the Cool Whip on the second cracker and smooshed them together.

omg. that doesn't look appetizing at all. But really, they taste so yummy!  Close your eyes while you make them.


Wrap in foil or waxed paper. They will squish out a bit but who cares?


 Refreeze until you are ready to eat. They are delicious and the perfect way to usher out the last bit of summer while welcoming the first bit of fall.

By the way, I used a knife to slice off the edges once they were frozen to make neater pictures. But you don't need to do that at all.




I am loving all the fall crafts and decorations everyone is  showcasing lately!  It gets me in such a good mood and now our weather is crisper and more autumnal. Isn't it so nice to watch the seasons change?  Join hands with me as we run around Stonehenge chanting to the autumn gods, ok?

Cheers!
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Oh yum! What a creative pumpkin recipe. Pinning and sharing on social media. Thanks so much for sharing at Marvelous Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! These look really good and what do you know? I have graham crackers, vanilla ice cream and pumpkin already on hand! Sounds dangerous :)

    BTW, hi! I found you via the Handy Man, Craft Woman linkup! ~Ali from Pies & Puggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pinned this - it looks amazing!

    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These look a-maz-ing especially for a pumpkin fanatic like me! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!