Blog Feature Friday: So Much Better With Age | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Blog Feature Friday: So Much Better With Age

Share It:
This isn't a new blog but it's a new to me blog. I just discovered Jamie and her gorgeous blog, So Much Better With Age. I wish I had found her sooner!  Her blog is full of gorgeous photos, home ideas, baking, etc. 

Her house is envy worthy for sure!  Check out her powder room, by the way.  

Make sure you visit her and check out her other amazing projects!  Here are some of my favorites! Please pin from the original source!!


Scrappy but so elegant.



Her craft cabinet is nicer than most of my living room furniture.



Jamie took this table from drab to fab, for reals.


So sweet! (pun intended).

I am sure you'll love her blog as much as I do!  Remember, So Much Better With Age!

Cheers!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, scrappy but so elegant. I find it amazing despite the appearance! I adored how the cabinet looks inside compare to the vintage beauty outside. Looks like I’m learning to love this blog too!

    Sebastian of
    Factory Direct Gazebo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!