Your Favorite Posts! 2013 Top Ten Posts! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Your Favorite Posts! 2013 Top Ten Posts!

Share It:
2013 was a long, hard year. Granted, we are all healthy, safe, and comfortable and for that we are always grateful. But we tried to get lots of house projects done on a wee budget, I struggled as a stay-at-home mom, and, oh this and that, whine, whine, whine.
One of the bright spots for us was this blog and for me, personally, reaching out to YOU, friend. Connecting with you, enjoying your comments, appreciating your encouragement, and getting to know you is what drives me to continue blogging when I'm tired or burned out.
And so, in honor of my awesome readers, here are the posts that got the most action!




By far the MOST popular post of 2013. Thank you to all who featured this tutorial and helped readers find me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny: totally love your top 10! I had missed two of the projects the first time around - your gorgeous topiaries and how to make furniture water-resistant - so I'm pinning them now! Thanks for all the inspiration you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all Jenny! Thanks for linking it up. I hope you're having a great start to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!