St. Patrick's Day Wreath | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

St. Patrick's Day Wreath

Share It:
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my sneak preview of my St. Patrick's Day wreath I made recently.   I am so excited to share it with you because I am happy with how it turned out!  

Days of Chalk and Chocolate St. Patrick's Day Wreath



 The best part?  The only thing I purchased for it were the sparkly beads and they were on sale. Everything else I had!

Days of Chalk and Chocolate St. Patrick's Day Wreath


If you don't know how to make fabric shamrocks come back later this week when I post the tutorial. It is very easy once you get the hang of it.

I also created a St. Patrick's Day printable poster and cupcake toppers too which you can find HERE.

Days of Chalk and Chocolate St. Patrick's Day Wreath

I was inspired this year to add some real shamrocks to our house. Technically, these are not true shamrocks, I'm told, but Oxalis. They were selling them as shamrocks so that's good enough for me!

Taken with my phone so it's not great.

I am subbing in first grade tomorrow.  That's cool. This is the time of year when jobs start getting posted and I have to decide what I am doing for the next school year. I know I want to be back in a classroom but I really don't know about full-time right now. On the other hand, part-time in public school is about as common as a craft/home blogger that hasn't used chevron or burlap...it just doesn't happen. : )

Cheers!
Jenny
Tip Junkie Handmade Projects

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The different shades of green in the wreath are lovely! And the Oxalis is great - I have some here and there in my yard. It's very pretty! Another great job, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!