Free Christmas Printable | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Free Christmas Printable

Share It:

I was fiddling around the other night and made a free printable for Christmas. I used my favorite Christmas carol (hymn) and wrote it in bold white against a black background. Hope you enjoy! Hark! The Herald Angels Sing is such a classic song with a simple message. It epitomizes Christmas for me.


free christmas printable chalkboard hymn




In other news, I started a new part-time position as a teacher/instructional assistant in a special education preschool. It has only been 4 days but I'm happy so far. The children are adorable and the teacher I work with is very professional and friendly.  It also made me remember that teaching and learning are two sides of the same coin!  A teacher should never think he/she is done learning to be a good teacher and just watching another teacher in action reinforces that!  I'm hoping to learn new techniques while watching her run her classroom.  

The other nice part of the job is that it is only 9-12 so I am working while Ellie is preschool. Then I am home about 15 minutes after Jim picks her up. I still get to do all the stay-at-home mom stuff I enjoy like going to their classrooms or meeting Molly at the bus at the end of her day. This is good for me..I enjoy being out and the little bit of extra money is gravy!

My other bit of news is that I am creatively tapped out. Completely empty. I don't know why but I have not a single crafty thought or witty blog post idea. I wish I had some way to get some inspiration....but even browsing Pinterest isn't helping.  So we'll see what I'll talk about this week!

I hope you have a wonderful start to the week!
Cheers!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. How about tips & tricks to make your Tday meal go well. What are your fave recipes for this meal? Also, your artichoke piece would be a great one to rerun before the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!